The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I like mine (I have the black) but the tremolo blows pretty hard. Doesn't stay in tune for more then 2 divebombs at a time lol it's a cheap POS though (Edge III... apparently it's just a bad design, according to Ibanez' forum). Gotta' replace it with a Floyd but I've heard that requires drilling... oh well it'll be worth it.

Congrats on the guitar!

I'm working on modding the shit out of mine... new electronics already, new pickguard coming, gonna' get the 19-24 frets scalloped, new tremolo, etc... eventually it'll be great. Right now it's just good lolol.

·
Registered
97 Posts
nice guitar man,i prefer the 320 over a 350 though,was never a fan of middle pick up,i find they get in the way

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The price was too good to pass this guitar up!! :banana:
The tremelo is wacky but if you avoid it, she blazes. (I actually tightened the screws in the back that pull the springs a lot tighter, to get a better string height/level.)
The Pearl pickguard on white is a sharp looker too!
I'm happy with this purchase for Bedroom/headphone "stuck in this lousy apartment" hobby! :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it's more of a lead guitar..I really like the Jackson DKMG for versatility or even the BC Rich Mockingbird for rhythm. :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I really like mine. I originally had problems with the trem (direct out of the box) but after spending some time on a decent set-up, I can dive, pull-up, and it always returns to pitch.

Apparently you can do a direct drop in with an Original Floyd Rose, or an Edge Pro.

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
Mr. Dando. You have purchased a shitload of axes in the last six months - you must post pix of them all - OR ELSE !!! sdsre

1 - 10 of 10 Posts