The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good unseasonably warm but cheerfully sunny afternoon, GC'ers!

It's 11 degrees right now and I am debating vacuuming my car - but that post is for anther time.

What brings us all here today, is this little guy:

The Sidereal reverb, built by Robot Graves Industries - http://www.robotgraves.com. I met Alex (owner/builder) just before he quit his band during my first USA trip with the band. If any of you have seen the Black Market Customs amps and cabs, he works part time for them as well. The amps are his designs (Hiwatt based I believe). I actually won this pedal via an instagram contest he held.

Described as a warm, lush gainier reverb, I'm very curious to see how this plays with my delays and JCM800.

Now that I've learned how to make videos with my laptop, I plan on making a nice little demo video soon. Right now I'm a patch chord and 9v adapter short of actually turning it on... (the things that happen when your rig resides in another city).

At present count, I have 5 reverb options across 4 reverb pedals. Once I get the DD-500, my delay options will overtake that!

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good Justin, look forward to clips. Now go vacuum the car : - )
I'm a little hesitant - only because we have a regular indoor-use vacuum but no shop vac.

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update: this thing is fun!

It's a dark spring reverb - I didn't know it was spring based haha. It adds a nice little volume bump depending on settings, and really fills out the clean tone. It's already got a spot in one of our new songs. I'll be making a clip or two this week.

·
Registered
14,745 Posts
Cool--enjoy!

·
Premium Member
12,020 Posts
Cool. You are the perfect candidate to win this. Enjoy! And congrats!

(glad there wasn't a test to read the name on the box)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts