The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
How would you do them?
two favourite ways, ....one is basic salt and a little pepper direct over fire. let them sit on a rack in the fridge for a day or two. then HOT coals with a little wood flavour. the other is in hot cast iron with butter, crushed garlic and thyme.

rest.

use something 1.5" to 2" thick, cook to medium rare

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I was at Costco today and I saw a walrus ghost ride her shopping cart into some seniors vacant Buick parked in the handicapped space after offloading her and her larvae’s 30 litres of Mountin’ Dew and metric ton of Doritto’s and I threw a claymore at her windshield and did humanity a favour.

·
Premium Member
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was at Costco today and I saw a walrus ghost ride her shopping cart into some seniors vacant Buick parked in the handicapped space after offloading her and her larvae’s 30 litres of Mountin’ Dew and metric ton of Doritto’s and I threw a claymore at her windshield and did humanity a favour.
What about Carlos?

·
Registered
189 Posts

I made it for my girlfriend, she said it's the best steak she ever had. Disclaimer: I'm not a steak person.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I usually buy a big chunk of tenderloin and cut my own steaks. I ate steak everyday for 1.5 years last year to the point where I was BBQ’ing all winter.

bought and broke a traeger within 15 days. I have my BBQ 2 inches out of the back patio door.

A little asparagus and some taters or fries and your off to the races.

All I do is slap some butter on it and slam it onto the grill as hard as I can so that it spits flames.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
On the Green Egg for me. Make an herb brush from thyme and rosemary to brush on some butter towards the end of cooking. Smash up the herb brush after on the cutting board. Dredge the meat through the herbs. Serve with chimichurri on the side. F'n fantastic!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts