The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

I want to ask permission

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  davetcan 
#1 ·
Hi,

I live 20 minutes from the Winsor/Detroit Ambassador bridge, BUT on the America side. So yeah . . . I'm a yankee. I did watch all my Olympic coverage on CBC though :) And, being so close, I also had a foundness for my neighbors to the east.

Anyway, I have been watching this forum for a bit and like what it going on here. Nice civilized chat about guitars. What could be better than that.

SOOOOOOO . . . even though I'm not a Canadian, is it ok if I post here?

#2 ·
cSuttle said:
Hi,

I live 20 minutes from the Winsor/Detroit Ambassador bridge, BUT on the America side. So yeah . . . I'm a yankee. I did watch all my Olympic coverage on CBC though :) And, being so close, I also had a foundness for my neighbors to the east.

Anyway, I have been watching this forum for a bit and like what it going on here. Nice civilized chat about guitars. What could be better than that.

If your a guitarman, we welcome you... I myself spend almost half my life in Sterling Heights, Auburn Hills area for work. Welcome.

#3 ·
cSuttle said:
Hi,

I don't know. I think the forum elders should come together and discuss this in the offical enclave (igloo).

;) :wave:

#5 ·
GuitarsCanada said:
If your a guitarman, we welcome you... I myself spend almost half my life in Sterling Heights, Auburn Hills area for work. Welcome.
I spend a fair bit of time in Sterling Heights myself GC. I also get out to the Novi neck of the woods occasionally for training and meetings @ the Unigraphics office.

Welcome Mr. cSuttle :wave:

#6 ·
davetcan said:
I spend a fair bit of time in Sterling Heights myself GC. I also get out to the Novi neck of the woods occasionally for training and meetings @ the Unigraphics office.

Welcome Mr. cSuttle :wave:
Maybe we will have to get together for lunch sometime. On the tab of course. I have a condo in Auburn Hills, which is nice. Better than the hotel gig.

#9 ·
GuitarsCanada said:
Maybe we will have to get together for lunch sometime. On the tab of course. I have a condo in Auburn Hills, which is nice. Better than the hotel gig.
No kidding :) My former boss just got a condo down there, he's going to be spending most of the next 2 yrs travelling back and forth on weekends. I'm usually down there once every couple of months. I work for General Dynamics btw.

#16 ·
Hey guy's another Detroit area guitarist here. I live about 15 min. from the bridge and tunnel. I have cousins in Hamilton and vactioned in the greater Ontario for most of my childhood. Theres Nothing like the Brewers Retail. Anyone
from Point Pelee? I had some Great times there in my teenage years.

#17 ·
V-Type said:
Hey guy's another Detroit area guitarist here. I live about 15 min. from the bridge and tunnel. I have cousins in Hamilton and vactioned in the greater Ontario for most of my childhood. Theres Nothing like the Brewers Retail. Anyone
from Point Pelee? I had some Great times there in my teenage years.

Right on V.... welcome to the club :wave:

#18 ·
james on bass said:
I used to have an office that looked out onto your test track. Looks like a fun job for whomever gets to test those out. Ever get to take one home? :)
I'm sure I know a few people that work there - Dustin being one.
Dustin ????

No they won't let us take them home :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.