The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I live 20 minutes from the Winsor/Detroit Ambassador bridge, BUT on the America side. So yeah . . . I'm a yankee. I did watch all my Olympic coverage on CBC though :) And, being so close, I also had a foundness for my neighbors to the east.

Anyway, I have been watching this forum for a bit and like what it going on here. Nice civilized chat about guitars. What could be better than that.

SOOOOOOO . . . even though I'm not a Canadian, is it ok if I post here?

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
cSuttle said:
Hi,

I live 20 minutes from the Winsor/Detroit Ambassador bridge, BUT on the America side. So yeah . . . I'm a yankee. I did watch all my Olympic coverage on CBC though :) And, being so close, I also had a foundness for my neighbors to the east.

Anyway, I have been watching this forum for a bit and like what it going on here. Nice civilized chat about guitars. What could be better than that.

If your a guitarman, we welcome you... I myself spend almost half my life in Sterling Heights, Auburn Hills area for work. Welcome.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
cSuttle said:
Hi,

I don't know. I think the forum elders should come together and discuss this in the offical enclave (igloo).

;) :wave:

·
Administrator
16,162 Posts
GuitarsCanada said:
If your a guitarman, we welcome you... I myself spend almost half my life in Sterling Heights, Auburn Hills area for work. Welcome.
I spend a fair bit of time in Sterling Heights myself GC. I also get out to the Novi neck of the woods occasionally for training and meetings @ the Unigraphics office.

Welcome Mr. cSuttle :wave:

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
davetcan said:
I spend a fair bit of time in Sterling Heights myself GC. I also get out to the Novi neck of the woods occasionally for training and meetings @ the Unigraphics office.

Welcome Mr. cSuttle :wave:
Maybe we will have to get together for lunch sometime. On the tab of course. I have a condo in Auburn Hills, which is nice. Better than the hotel gig.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
sure, welcome to the forums Suttle:wave:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
GuitarsCanada said:
Who is bringing the beer ;)
well, it would probably go better for cSuttle if he sent some suds (a Canadian brand of course) over to the igloo.

Just bring them over to the Canadian side, we'll take care of shipping. Look for the GuitarCanada logo in the dog sled parking area. :food-smiley-004:

·
Administrator
16,162 Posts
GuitarsCanada said:
Maybe we will have to get together for lunch sometime. On the tab of course. I have a condo in Auburn Hills, which is nice. Better than the hotel gig.
No kidding :) My former boss just got a condo down there, he's going to be spending most of the next 2 yrs travelling back and forth on weekends. I'm usually down there once every couple of months. I work for General Dynamics btw.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GuitarsCanada said:
Now that's close. I'm in Novi.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
davetcan said:
Stryker. Loco was sold to a company called Greenbriar Investments.

I used to have an office that looked out onto your test track. Looks like a fun job for whomever gets to test those out. Ever get to take one home? :)
I'm sure I know a few people that work there - Dustin being one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guy's another Detroit area guitarist here. I live about 15 min. from the bridge and tunnel. I have cousins in Hamilton and vactioned in the greater Ontario for most of my childhood. Theres Nothing like the Brewers Retail. Anyone
from Point Pelee? I had some Great times there in my teenage years.

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
V-Type said:
Hey guy's another Detroit area guitarist here. I live about 15 min. from the bridge and tunnel. I have cousins in Hamilton and vactioned in the greater Ontario for most of my childhood. Theres Nothing like the Brewers Retail. Anyone
from Point Pelee? I had some Great times there in my teenage years.

Right on V.... welcome to the club :wave:

·
Administrator
16,162 Posts
james on bass said:
I used to have an office that looked out onto your test track. Looks like a fun job for whomever gets to test those out. Ever get to take one home? :)
I'm sure I know a few people that work there - Dustin being one.
Dustin ????

No they won't let us take them home :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts