The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
He did do a really good job (I don't know if I would call that a 'natural look' though, no matter who is wearing it). Personally I don't care, if he happy than I happy.

·
Registered
6,591 Posts
He probably eats laundry detergent, doesn’t know which washroom to use and never pissed in a parking lot but I don’t care cause it ain’t my cross to bear.

Fuckin power just went off again cause we’re getting 100 mph winds. Usually takes toronto hydro about two days to get it fixed and once it was off for 4 days in January - that was cool and a good character building experience...lol

Blackstar Fly 3 runs on batteries so gonna plug in a guitar and let er rip.

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Do you guys even read your comments back before you post them? This is not news (unless you want the latest updates on amazing makup jobs). This shouldn't even be a thread.

·
Premium Member
17,384 Posts
If you dont know what to say then dont say anything...

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Do you guys even read your comments back before you post them? This is not news (unless you want the latest updates on amazing makup jobs).
You are in fact correct sir. Turns out he's from "Tranna", so nothing really of note here. :D

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Here are the REALLY important questions.

If you were his parents, would you pay the $200 for the photo package?

Would you hang an 8x10 on your living room wall or display one on your office desk?

·
Premium Member
8,560 Posts
I'm a to-each-their-own kinda guy.

But, I generally have a low tolerance for people.

I don't care who you are...if you take 4 hours to put on makeup, you're probably a person I won't like (man, woman, and everything in between).

·
Registered
6,591 Posts
I'm surprised the power here is still on.
Still off here.

There is a curse on this area of the city. It’s always cold and the power keeps going out. Sometimes the sun doesn’t come up at all for weeks at a time so it’s always dark here too.

The city has hired psychics, fortune tellers, notary publics and hookers but no one can lift the spell.

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,252 Posts
What other people do on their own time never bothered me as long as it ain't hurting anyone else.

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
i want to see the tits
It's sad that this was an improvement over previous comments.

BTW, this whole thread is a large part of the reason why it's such a sausagefest up in this forum. No **** to all and to all a good night.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
As a parent of course you are going to love him no matter what he is your son after all so who cares if that's the way he wants to look for his year book all I can say is nobody in this world is perfect except for our kids.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts