The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

I need some help...

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  danbo 
#1 ·
Now that my exams are done (and I past them all:D ) I'll be getting a new guitar as a congratulations. The problem is im not sure what I should get. I've had my eye on some Ibanez guitars and some Jackson guitars (but any other opinions are just fine) so if anyone could be so nice as to name some guitars for me, ill check them out on the internet or ill go to my local music store and see if they have them there. (Oh by the way im looking for a guitar that has heavy sounds and a clean solo). Thanks everyone :rockon2:

#2 ·
You should say what your budget is, and other creteria. I think Washburn, Jackson, Carvin, and Charvel are good ones to look into. I used to love Ibanez, but have moved away from them. They make outstanding guitars, but their necks are just too thin for my tastes. Some of those neckthru RGs look cool though...........

#3 ·
Accept2 said:
You should say what your budget is,
Any price is fine and im just looking for a guitar with a good tone if thats what you meant.
Accept2 said:
I think Washburn, Jackson, Carvin, and Charvel are good ones to look into.
Ill be sure to check them out, but if its not too much trouble can you name some good models that I could look into to first? :D

#4 ·
Here are some to check out if youre looking at new ones:
Jackson Soloist SL1/SL2H
Jackson Soloist SL3 (import version of above)
Washburn X50Pro (Korean, but great bang for the buck)
Washburn N4 (Made in the small customshop so maybe hard to find)
Carvin DC 127/135/400 (Factory order, so you cant really try before you buy)
Ibanez RGT Series
Jackson DK1/DK2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.