The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son gave me his Peavey EXP strat copy to fix up for him. It needs 2 very small parts. First I need to find a cap for the pickup selector. Thats not important but more just for the appearance. But more importantly I need a spring for one of the saddles. Its missing so the saddle won't stay in place and I can't set the intonation on it. Does anyone know where I may be able to pick up these parts?

·
Registered
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have two mediums and a small that you're welcome to.
PM me.

View attachment 210825
Thank you for the offer. The click pen spring worked perfectly. It actually looks like it fits better than the stock springs on the other saddles. Didn't have to cut it or modify it at all. Someone from the forum has offered to send me a switch tip cover.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Thank you for the offer. The click pen spring worked perfectly. It actually looks like it fits better than the stock springs on the other saddles. Didn't have to cut it or modify it at all. Someone from the forum has offered to send me a switch tip cover.
Did you get looked after with the switch tip? I’m just seeing this now, have been away a while. I have a bunch of them here if you are in need.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.