The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jagori Tanna - What amp and setup did he use? I know its a strat with anderson pickups, but never heard any amp talk. Indulge me please.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I saw them when they were touring on their first album at a little rock club near Niagara Falls. It was one of the best live tones I've ever heard. I think it was a 5150.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
IME are one of those great Canadian bands that should be better known. Great song writing, great guitar tone and playing.

I saw a movie the other day that closed with an IME song. Loved it. Jag used to post here every now and then. Maybe he can provide us with an update?

@JagTanna

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,255 Posts
IME are one of those great Canadian bands that should be better known. Great song writing, great guitar tone and playing.

I saw a movie the other day that closed with an IME song. Loved it. Jag used to post here every now and then. Maybe he can provide us with an update?

@JagTanna
Best live shows I've ever had the pleasure of attending. Seen the a few times back in the late 90s in NL. They're right up there with Thornley and Rush for my favorite Canadian bands.

Reactions: High/Deaf

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
They're right up there with Thornley and Rush for my favorite Canadian bands.
+1!

I'd throw DTB in there as well, but ya, hell of a list of talent right there. And all great live shows, too.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am just young enough to not really had the chance to enjoy them live. They recently did a tour but as life goes I couldn't make it to any of the shows in western canuckistan. His groovy searing solo's during the many percussive bridges or interludes is the stuff I've had in my head since I first started playing. Almost Santana like but not homogenized as Santana's playing tends to be, regardless of the latin percussion feel, if you know what I mean?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts