The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
If you are out on trails walking or cycling these fuckers always scream by almost hitting people even on trails they are not allowed. They never stop spinning their wheels, so they are always rocks flying and they ruin the trails. Then you are left with the stink of gas and oil fumes for about 1 km.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if you were walking or cycling on that trail you'd be happy someone came to give you a lift. take your constant grouchy commentary reflecting on a time when you didn't just bitch over the internet and how it was better back then (way back then) and shove it.

P

·
0 Posts
if you were walking or cycling on that trail you'd be happy someone came to give you a lift. take your constant grouchy commentary reflecting on a time when you didn't just bitch over the internet and how it was better back then (way back then) and shove it.
From a douchebag who has ladders sticking out onto the street and blocking the sidewalk. Go to jail motherfucker.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
I have a couple hundred acres of land near town and these guys bring wire clippers and cut fences so they can trespass and rip up the property.
Yeah that’s not cool. However just because somebody has an ATV, JetSki, sno machine, it does not mean they’re all disrespectful dicks.

Like Jet skis. They’re allowed to be there. I don’t see how it’s any fun by minute 31 but to each their own. I don’t like listening to them or have them fly by me when I’m having my peace and quiet fishing time but it’s their right to access the same water

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
I have a couple hundred acres of land near town and these guys bring wire clippers and cut fences so they can trespass and rip up the property.
Yeah that’s not cool. However just because somebody has an ATV, JetSki, sno machine, it does not mean they’re all disrespectful dicks.

Like Jet skis. They’re allowed to be there. I don’t see how it’s any fun by minute 31 but to each their own. I don’t like listening to them or have them fly by me when I’m having my peace and quiet fishing time but it’s their right to access the same water

1 - 20 of 73 Posts