The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd much rather be playing guitar or bass right now but I have a huge papercut on the ring finger of my right hand and it hurts like hell. Working in accounting sucks sometimes... I swear I get at last one papercut every week.

Okay, I'll quit whining now.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Get yourself some of that liquid bandage stuff, preferably kind that looks like a tube of crazy glue (it actually has the same ingredients as crazy glue, not that I'd recommend using grazy clue). It closes up the cut instantly.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Suck it up and quit yer whining! I played a gig many years ago with a broken knuckle and severed tendons. Finger never did heal and the knuckle does not function to this day.

That being said, paper cuts really do suck!! So much pain from such a little wound.

:rockon:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Get yourself some of that liquid bandage stuff, preferably kind that looks like a tube of crazy glue (it actually has the same ingredients as crazy glue, not that I'd recommend using grazy clue). It closes up the cut instantly.
I've used Crazy Glue mid-gig to help cover blisters. It works well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I heard somewhere that crazy glue was originally designed for field medics to seal up gunshot wounds in battle, not sure how much the formula may have changed since then, but in a pinch may be just fine.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I heard somewhere that crazy glue was originally designed for field medics to seal up gunshot wounds in battle, not sure how much the formula may have changed since then, but in a pinch may be just fine.
This is true and it works!

Maybe you should just cover all your fingertips with a coat of Krazy Glue before going to work. :banana:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts