The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24,342 Posts
Wow. A few more and you might just break even! :)

My late father-in-law won $10,000 on Lottario or something, and we're still not sure if he came out ahead or it simply defrayed the cost of all the tickets he had bought..

I have a $10 6/49 ticket on the fridge that I intend to turn into more tickets when I have a particularly lucky or unlucky day.

But congrats. Buy the little lady something nice.

·
Registered
10,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I knew the break even comments were coming, but that's ok.

I've actually been getting a lot of $20 wins lately, so this is even better.

·
Premium Member
13,020 Posts
That beats my $68 from around 7 years ago.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
I bought a few tickets but never bothered checking to see if I won anything. Probably too late now.

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
There is a gentleman where I work that contributes $20.00 every week to a group purchase of tickets. He has been doing it for about 5 years. Except for the odd $10.00 win, he and his group have won nada. I do not purchase tickets and by a conservative estimate, I am about $5000.00 ahead of him which is a nice chunk to put towards a 60's 335 (still a long way to go). If he wins millions I will be happy for him, but for right now I think I have made the right choice for me. Nice win though butterknucket.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
About 15 years ago I won a nice chunk of change.....$10,000. Took less than a month for that to be gone. Booze, broads and drugs. Havn't checked my tickets for last night.
Just checked, no winners.....oh well.

·
Premium Member
3,152 Posts
IMG_0357.JPG
My biggest win was the "hardhat draw" on a construction site. Throw in $5 and write your hardhat number on a slip. $400+ that week, and the only time I played.

·
Premium Member
9,695 Posts
I used to have a gf whos father would track every lottery he played in a notebook (this was before spreadsheets). I highly recommend it to give you proper perspective on wins.

·
Registered
9,343 Posts
My hubby is an avid lottery ticket buyer. 649 always with encore and a few others.

I don't play at all unless I get tickets as part of a Christmas present or whatever.

·
Premium Member
11,823 Posts
I quit drinking Tim Horton's because of their roll up the rim shit.

I'd go for coffee every day with work mates - we'd sit around the table and about 1/3 of the guys would win something. I went two weeks with SFA, and I haven't bought a Timmy's since. Fvckin' cheaters ...............

Not to mention their donuts are crap and the coffee's not much better. But that's neither here nor there.

·
Registered
9,343 Posts
what coffee place is this?
I myself am not picky. I can't handle Starbucks except blonde roast. Tim's, Coffee Time, Nabob. I don't care as long as I have a cup when I first wake up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts