The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......if the new owners are still alive.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
I ended up making a small forum, so we can go there as a safe haven or people can complete deals that they were in the middle of, etc. when the shit goes down here.

PM me if interested.

It was free, and there's probably ads (and it sucks), but at least it ain't TGP and it'll do until repairs are made.

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
What's going on here?
The acoustic forum was hacked and then the whole site was down for a couple of minutes. The last time it happened it was a disaster.

I click "new posts" to navigate this site, and it was a constant barrage of korean (spam for a gambling site).

·
Premium Member
15,823 Posts
Just another in a long list of overnight spam attacks. Offenders banned and threads deleted. Minor issue. There was no hacking involved. Simply someone creating an account and spamming. Easily dealt with. IP was out of Japan. Unusual.

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Just another in a long list of overnight spam attacks. Offenders banned and threads deleted. Minor issue. There was no hacking involved. Simply someone creating an account and spamming. Easily dealt with. IP was out of Japan. Unusual.
Did you deal with it, or did the new owners?

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
I give you one guess
Ugh, that's such bullshit. At least it wasn't a major hit like the last time. Would you consider going to the forum I made to give us updates, if the shit DOES hit the fan? It's just one of those free ones, but at least you can help us/me I can figure out, if I need to pack my shit and head back to TGP. Just pm for info. I'll reply later today as I'm off to work.

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
I give you one guess
Ummmmmmm...............................

So how did you find out about it so fast? Do you get a notification when something like this happens?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts