The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why didn't anyone tell me the AC15HW60 was on sale at L&M? Jeez guys...I expect more from you. I called Cosmo and they are ordering me a new one that I can use my Accord D account with. I'll figure out how to pay for it later lol.

Also, I have yet to do a proper NAD post about my HW Vibrolux clone but I'll do that after the speaker shootout I'm doing tonight.

A while ago I was running a 3rd Power Dual Citizen and it was just great. I don't play much the really requires full one high gain or even classic Marshall sounds so I'm thinking this A/B rig will do really nicely. Besides, the church I work at owns a Kemper in case I feel the need for really high gain sounds.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd share the happy news. Pics will obviously follow!

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So i made a bit of a pivot tonight on Reverb...there was a Valvetech Hayseed 15 up there for half the anniversary so I did the fiscally responsible thing

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Why didn't anyone tell me the AC15HW60 was on sale at L&M? Jeez guys...I expect more from you. I called Cosmo and they are ordering me a new one that I can use my Accord D account with. I'll figure out how to pay for it later lol.

Also, I have yet to do a proper NAD post about my HW Vibrolux clone but I'll do that after the speaker shootout I'm doing tonight.

A while ago I was running a 3rd Power Dual Citizen and it was just great. I don't play much the really requires full one high gain or even classic Marshall sounds so I'm thinking this A/B rig will do really nicely. Besides, the church I work at owns a Kemper in case I feel the need for really high gain sounds.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd share the happy news. Pics will obviously follow!
Vibrolux clone !!??.......I had a 1964 VR and I’m still kicking myself for letting it go for peanuts !
Hope you’ll post some clips for us to forget about everything else !!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts