The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,394 Posts
Any ideas?
Maybe just his guitar?
Unless the artist that you use can do portraits well. You don't want a fucked up face on your skin. lol

Reactions: Budda

·
Premium Member
17,892 Posts
Different artists have different strengths. All my tattoos save 1 are from the same artist over 12 years.

Lola, i'd get a strat silhouette with evh stripes.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yes I just got one yesterday and I am thinking of another one. And EVH one. Don’t know what I am after yet. He had a major influence on me. He has always been held in my highest regard. Any ideas?
I want it visible but not blatant in your face.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
I will not get any tattoos on my arms or shoulders. I just can’t due to extenuating circumstances. So other calf and upper part of my back. I have a back piece that takes up the entire middle of my back . Where to go from here. Back of my neck?

I want something with maybe a touch of colour. Something with some nice soft lines in it and not so much industrial looking.

I like this. I also have about 20 of their vinyl LP’s. I am going to scope them out to see if there is any design that I can use. Maybe I can “Frankenstein” a tattoo out of many tattoos and just pick what I like out of designs I find.

·
Premium Member
12,394 Posts
The bolt sure stands out.
That's nice. I like!

Reactions: Lola

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
This is my next one. I just don’t know where to get this one.
But with this one I was thinking of getting EVH instead of VH because that’s whole band and I just want Eddies name to grace wherever I get the tattoo. I think EVH done in this style. What do you think? Or, should I just leave it original VH? Update: getting this done in these colours but with the initials EVH on my right upper arm. Ya, I said I wouldn’t get it on my arm but I am. You only live once!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts