The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a tattoo. It's a tribal design bass clef.
I was so pumped when I got it, I went there yesterday to talk to them about it, and make an appointment But instead they drew out a couple designs, and I got it done right away.
The picture was taken right after he finished. So it looks really red.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Don't let the scabs tear off!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Here's mine, it's finished now but I don't have a pic of it. I'm also about 20 lbs. lighter...

·
Premium Member
16,653 Posts
Welcome to the brotherhood of illustrated men (and women).

I have a few.

Done by Alien Fine Arts in Niagara Falls

Top one was done by Kreative Khaos in Brantford

Bottom Was Done in Cambridge

I also have one from France and a small one on my chest from a now defunct place in Brantford.

Five in total so far.

I regret none of them.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm already planning out my next one. I want my bass up my right side. But I'm not going to have the funds for that for a while...

And I got this one done by Brian Gibson at Planet Ink.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here an pictures of my tattoo...

It's been a long time I have this superman logo. I also have on tatto on the wrist those are my initials (YK)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have an idea for one butttttt

I want one of them old style pin up girls sitting down holding SRV's strat with his hat hanging off the neck of it. I know sounds a bit outrageous but I think it would look sharp. I dont think the wife would really go for it.Hey maybe when I turn the big 50.

·
Premium Member
16,653 Posts
I am digging the tats... I will see if Marnacious is willing to post the big LP she had done on her side. It runs from her arse to her mid section so might be hard obtaining permission. :rockon:

Perhaps you should send it to me in a PM first so I can make an effective judgment as to whether the young impressionable minds here would be inapropriately stimulated.

I am after all, much too old to view these things in a less than wholesome way.:banana:

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
...both my daughters have tattoos, as do many of my friends.

i have no problem with people getting them, although i question the long-term wisdom of such a permanent "scar".

for myself, however, i would never knowingly date a woman who has a tattoo.

that, however, is nothing more or less than personal preference.

-dh

1 - 20 of 30 Posts