The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,894 Posts
I have crystals all over the place. If you have bad luck leave it alone. If you're generally lucky, keep it there next to your bottle of patchouli. You never know.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,814 Posts
I have crystals all over the place. If you have bad luck leave it alone. If you're generally lucky, keep it there next to your bottle of patchouli. You never know.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Not sure if serious....

But playing along, if someone has bad luck and has these crystals, wouldn't you want to get rid of them as they might be the source of your bad luck (I must have one lying around somewhere here that caused my bad luck of stumbling into this stupid conversation).

·
Premium Member
3,806 Posts
My only question is how the hell did it get there?
I've already explained this to you; sorry you're having such a hard time accepting that someone you know and trust to let in your house is trying to turn you. I say you drive the a cliff overlooking water and toss that mofo as far as you can. God help you if it starts glowing.

·
Registered
12,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've already explained this to you; sorry you're having such a hard time accepting that someone you know and trust to let in your house is trying to turn you. I say you drive the a cliff overlooking water and toss that mofo as far as you can. God help you if it starts glowing.
You know far too much about this phenomena to merely be an innocent bystander. ;)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Look tomorrow and if you see a bowl of Lucky Charms it's time to get the video camera and make a commercial. Maybe you need to buy a Lotto Max ticket for tomorrow too! Guitars for all if you win the big one!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.