1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
feel free to laugh at my naivety and ignorance-
i dont buy lottery tickets much- once inna while i do, maybe 5 a year-
but i got a 649 yesterday- and about an hour ago i looked at the winning numbers- the first four shown were the same on my ticket
now i dont know anything really about how it works, but looking on the webpage it said 4 numbers = 9% of the pot
so a quick mental calculation, and im worth thousands!
threw on my coat and boots and went over to the store- you can imagine the goofy thoughts in my head- im piss poor - and a guitar player
at the store im all shaking and stuff- the guy that works there knows me, and asked me whats wrong- i give him the ticket, and find out that- yes 4 numbers = 9%- thats like 630,000- but i gotta share it with the other 8,775 ppl who got 4 numbers lol- that netted my 75$
geez- free money is nice but still im deflated.

C

·
0 Posts
The best thing one can say about Lotteries in Canada is that they do a LOT of good charity work with the money they make off people....

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey man...good for you. Is the winnings going back into tickets or GAS?

cheers
RIFF
actually im gonna see if i can get a couple of iso transformers for those ratty old amps im using as end tables.
i have a growing list of little odds and ends, like caps, pots, running low on glue, certain sandpapers-need some frets, yu know, stuff im not really desperate for- so ill put it to good use- maybe get a steak and some beer:smile:

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe- bought 2 hammond iso trannies, a handful of caps, and a box of hamiltons finest cheap ass beer- steak in the fridge for breakfast- not bad for the 2$ outlay- i feel much better now:smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts