The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have anyone on the ignore list and checked my settings, but there is a member who's posts always come up blank. I must be missing something somewhere. Any suggestions?

Oh, and it's not all of that members posts....just some of them.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
I don't have anyone on the ignore list and checked my settings, but there is a member who's posts always come up blank. I must be missing something somewhere. Any suggestions?

Is it steadly? Some people think he has nothing to say so maybe it just looks blank.

:D:D:DOk steadly, I'm just breakin your balls:D:D:D

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
I don't have anyone on the ignore list and checked my settings, but there is a member who's posts always come up blank. I must be missing something somewhere. Any suggestions? Oh, and it's not all of that members posts....just some of them.
I've just started having that problem seeing posts by @laristotle ... not all of his posts but some of them.

All of the ones I can't see have embedded media from Facebook in them. I don't have a Facebook account, but I doubt that's the problem. I also don't have Adobe Flash Player installed - security reasons - and I'm guessing that might be it, the Facebook media may require it.

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've just started having that problem seeing posts by @laristotle ... not all of his posts but some of them.

All of the ones I can't see have embedded media from Facebook in them. I don't have a Facebook account, but I doubt that's the problem. I also don't have Adobe Flash Player installed - security reasons - and I'm guessing that might be it, the Facebook media may require it.

That's the one I am missing too. I have a FB account, and I have Flash.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Is it steadly? Some people think he has nothing to say so maybe it just looks blank.

:D:D:DOk steadly, I'm just breakin your balls:D:D:D
Hey bud. I have no problem with people yanking my chain as long as it's clean and done in the spirit of fun.

Reactions: guitarman2

·
Registered
1,946 Posts

I have a problem with some posts too,I think the missing posts are images for me .
I think it may be where they are hosted .

FWIIW I notice it on some other forums too.i

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
That's the one I am missing too. I have a FB account, and I have Flash.
Jim, I've just discovered that if I use the Chrome browser I can see @laristotle's missing posts that I can't see when using my usual Firefox browser.

I've got a couple of other issues with Firefox as well (one I reported to Mozilla long ago is with TweetDeck not loading properly). Guess they've got some display writing issues.

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jim, I've just discovered that if I use the Chrome browser I can see @laristotle's missing posts that I can't see when using my usual Firefox browser.

I've got a couple of other issues with Firefox as well (one I reported to Mozilla long ago is with TweetDeck not loading properly). Guess they've got some display writing issues.
That's funny, I use Chrome exclusively.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts