The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont even know why I am but I AM TRIPPIN. I never ever let someone get to me like this but this kid is asking for it. The paper boy (he's a bit of a wigger) in my community is a little shithead and has annoyed me a few times, not enough for me to do anything but I have told him off before. Any way, I gotta take the bus to school and none of my friends get on my bus so I sit alone with my heavy metal music on blast (there's really no other way to listen to it:rockon2:). This kid is on my bus and him and his friend decide they're gonna flick shit at me cuz my music is loud and he can hear it. At first I didn't know who it was, after a couple times that shit hit me I turned my music down so I could hear. I could hear that little dick laughing and saying he was gonna throw something else. I was taking that, so I turned around and told him off and the bastard had the guts to say shit back. The worst part was when he was telling me to cut my hair (cause i have long hair..). I HATE THAT. Jesus had long hair and no one said shit. The bus stopped at my school (There is a Junoir and Senior high right next to each other) and right before I got up he flicked something else. I WANT TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!!!!!!! The problem is he is like 2 or 3 years younger than me! I only get the paper on Friday and Saturday. I was thinking grab him when he comes to my door, cuz he dont know where I live. WHAT SHOULD I DO???? I have a hard time making decisions when I'm angry then I do something stupid that I'll live to regret. Help......

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
BloodBrotherXxX said:
. I WANT TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!!!!!!! The problem is he is like 2 or 3 years younger than me! I only get the paper on Friday and Saturday. I was thinking grab him when he comes to my door, cuz he dont know where I live. WHAT SHOULD I DO???? I have a hard time making decisions when I'm angry then I do something stupid that I'll live to regret. Help......

Well, does he come around to get paid for delivering the paper? Then meet him the next payday with "Do you want money, or would you rather I flick shit at you?"

Or you could make up a small sign and stick it on your paper box or wherever he'll see it that says "Paper Boy! Please do not flick shit on my paper or my house! It's bad enough on the bus!"

It's guaranteed he'll get freaked out. He pulled some anonymous crap on a bus and now not only does someone know what he did but they're one of his paper route customers! HE'LL be worried shitless about what YOU"RE gonna do! You might talk to his parents, or his paper boss. He's got no way of knowing how much you know about him or what you might do. You'll have pinned some paranoia onto HIM!

If you get creative you can have some real fun with this kid. What would happen if you sat on your porch waiting for him to deliver the paper and flicked a bit of shit at him? What's he gonna do? Tell his dad or boss after he already had done it to you?

Just knowing you know will likely bother him a lot. After all, he's still got to deliver your paper. If he stops then you almost certainly would call his boss and he'd have to explain why!

No need to make a federal case out of it but it might be good for his character if you yanked his chain just a little bit for a week or two...

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome to life. Some do the flicking, some get the flicks. It will never end for your whole life, so get used to dealing with it. You can't control other people, but you can control your response to it.

Just remember that turds like that kid crave attention. The more upset you get, the happier he is. And again, these kind of people never go away. You'll encounter them your whole life.

Just deal with it and move on. You get to be happy and that kid will continue to live a crappy life that hinges on the attention or approval of others.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wild Bill, they are some nice ideas, but sometimes he goes around with his mommy doin the papers. Nine, completely understand and agree. Thanx
Oh and when I said shit, I didn't mean literally, like markers and stuff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts