The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I am finally done buying gear!!! And yes, I really mean it this time.

Pedals
Boss Blues Driver
Ibanez TS9 (I'm going to sell that one)
Digitech Bad Monkey

Amps
Marshall JCM800 2203 & 2x12 cab with Creambacks (I really need to put wheels on that cab!!)
Vox AC15C1 on its way to my local store from another store down east (I want it for portability and, although it is heavy for a 1x12, it is still more portable than the Marshall head and cab)

Guitars
Yamaha LL6 acoustic
Partscaster '60s Custom Tele
Les Paul Signature T Gold Top
ES-335

That's it, I'm done. What more could I possibly need?

·
Premium Member
13,030 Posts
Yes,..... and the earth is flat,..... and the moon is made of Kraft Singles ................ :rolleyes:

Reactions: jdto and colchar

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 65 Fender Tremolux and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,122 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: colchar

·
Registered
8,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha Ha Ha. How can you say that when you have no strat, no single pickup P-90, and no small amp???

Don't like Strats, not really into P-90s, and the AC15 will be my small amp.

This is why I never post when I am drunk.

I wish I was drunk! I've got a class to teach tonight so can't be drinking until I get home. Well I guess I could, but I like my job so had best not.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Looks like I am finally done buying gear!!! And yes, I really mean it this time. <snip>That's it, I'm done. What more could I possibly need?
Not a bad START on a nice rig, congrats, but you'll know soon enough what else you need. Your vow that you're done buying is as credible as other promises we heard in May/June.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts