The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
When I was 18, my best friend’s father told me that when he retired, he was going to tie a snow shovel to the front of his car and drive south until somebody stopped him and asked him what it was. That would be the moment he knew he had gone far enough.

·
Premium Member
13,361 Posts
Rather a cold dry Edmonton winter than a hot and humid Toronto summer. Not a total fan of the former but the latter is more irritable for me.

·
Premium Member
18,596 Posts
I'm just wondering if I need tires for my car, because I don't know how much longer said car will be with me.

Aside from that, I enjoy winter driving. Just not idiots who don't know how to do it hahaha.

·
Registered
Tell your prophets to pray and tell your bandits to run.
7,447 Posts
Yeah winter driving doesn’t bother me I actually kinda like driving in snow storms. Might put the snow tires on this year if I feel motivated. Last few winters they’ve just been in the back of the truck for extra weight/traction.

·
Premium Member
18,596 Posts
Over the last five years or so, my body lost it's ability to handle cold for some reason. My body just has no tolerance for it now.
This happened to me when I moved to SWO for school. Not happy about it haha.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The snow doesn't bother me so much as the bitter cold. I've spent 15 years working in various forging plants and have adjusted to being extremely hot all the time.. I lost the ability to tolerate the cold a long time ago.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
last winter here was kinda crappy. spring sucked donkey balls, and summer wasn't much better. by the time fall got here, i don't even care anymore for this year. i'm already hoping next year will be better.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Same. The only good thing I can say about 2018 for me is that it went by real quick and hoping next year will be better.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I'm going out tomorrow to clean my gutters. We just get rain. Alot of rain. But at least you don't have to shovel it (I just made that up).

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Yeah, 95 in the shade and humid as hell suits me just fine but winter is ok too.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts