The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,551 Posts
Did you watch the four episode series that BBC put out a few years ago now?
Where does one find it? We have watched all of season 1 of DG and are now mostly (?) through season 2. I think we're on episode 8 or 9 as of last night.

The fact that Amanda Walsh (former muchmusic VJ) is a main character gives me a chuckle, because she was "off the grid" (at least to me) since leaving Much.

·
Premium Member
4,932 Posts
Have you ever read the books? Without that context not sure how anyone could figure it out.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
No, didn't know this was based on novels. Sheesh, no wonder I feel like I'm watching something from another dimension.

·
Premium Member
18,551 Posts
Just starting to watch S2. Pretty damn weird so far. I don't know what the hell is going on. lol
Did you skip season 1? Because thats how the whole show works haha. The only difference is now we know the characters from s1 better.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Where does one find it? We have watched all of season 1 of DG and are now mostly (?) through season 2. I think we're on episode 8 or 9 as of last night.

The fact that Amanda Walsh (former muchmusic VJ) is a main character gives me a chuckle, because she was "off the grid" (at least to me) since leaving Much.
Dirk Gently (TV Series 2010–2012) - Episodes - IMDb

Possibly on Daily Motion.

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts

Holy Shit!!! I thought I recognized her.

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
I thought the second season was kinda weak anyway.

I've watched 2 episodes of Black Mirror, and it's pretty cool.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts