The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
One of those security guys is out of order and risks being charged. If you look closely one security guy is holding a combative patron and another one is hitting him while he's restrained. There is no justification for this. Once a person is restrained, no punishment should be meted out. It's no longer self defence nor a need to restain.

P

·
0 Posts
There is a lawyer in the comments that says he is already representing 2 of the patrons assaulted and is asking for any help identifying people, as well he will represent other if they contact him.

There is a part 1 video but it is down because of copy infringement.

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
There is a lawyer in the comments that says he is already representing 2 of the patrons assaulted and is asking for any help identifying people, as well he will represent other if they contact him.

There is a part 1 video but it is down because of copy infringement.

Copyright infringement???

·
Premium Member
12,242 Posts
Serves 'em right for playing the macarenka. They're lucky very few people in Canada carry firearms.

Reactions: sulphur

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
That place is such a piece of shit. I spend a lot of time in a neighboring building. I really hope their application to have their capacity raised from 4-5k (IIRC) to 15K (like seriously a bad idea) fails.

·
Registered
6,363 Posts
No sense doing things half assed - the security goons should have guns to fire off that way they wouldn't have to work so hard.

Can't say as I give a rats about the people in that video - looks like they deserve each other.

·
Registered
14,051 Posts
What fight? I don't see any weapons just a bunch of minimum wage rent-a-cops who don't even have the sense to push anyone into the water or just stood back and let them go at it.

P

·
0 Posts
No sense doing things half assed - the security goons should have guns to fire off that way they wouldn't have to work so hard.

Can't say as I give a rats about the people in that video - looks like they deserve each other.
You can change the colour of the sky, but you can't change the people. Go usa.

·
Registered
6,363 Posts
What fight? I don't see any weapons just a bunch of minimum wage rent-a-cops who don't even have the sense to push anyone into the water or just stood back and let them go at it.
I think there were some paid duty cops there but apparently they had enough sense to just stand back and let them go at it.

They should get Hell's Angels to do the security - at least you can reason with them ... lol

·
Registered
14,921 Posts
I remember being on a bus one time on my way home and looking ahead there was a guy who came running full speed out of a bar--quickly followed by a guy waving a gun.
I made a mental note never to go there.
The bar has since burned down.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
That's why I should have got a black belt in karate.

Chop chop.
Don't kid yourself. The first black belt means you made it through boot camp. The real stuff comes at higher levels. And it doesn't mean you are invincible. There's always someone out there with a higher level, or a style that may be more effective, or throws something at you that you didn't train for

1 - 20 of 33 Posts