The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
re: thread title -

i have always disliked that kind of thinking. that said, easing the popularity of hiking in the park is an easy fix. just add more bears

·
Premium Member
13,022 Posts
Of course humans ruin everything. Have you seen the trailer for the upcoming documentary in May 2019? Godzilla, King of the Monsters??

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,842 Posts
I quit camping in that area a decade ago. With the expansion of the highway for the Oly's I could see it get even stupider than it was. They should have tolled that highway, that'd probably cut down traffic by 25%. And raise funds in the process.

People are such pigs out here. You wouldn't believe what the beaches look like after a Celebration of Light fireworks display.

upload_2018-8-23_20-5-47.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I quit camping in that area a decade ago. With the expansion of the highway for the Oly's I could see it get even stupider than it was. They should have tolled that highway, that'd probably cut down traffic by 25%. And raise funds in the process.

People are such pigs out here. You wouldn't believe what the beaches look like after a Celebration of Light fireworks display.

View attachment 222322
I wonder what will happen when we reach 15B humans. Hmm, on the other hand, not so sure we're going to make it.

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had a thought....what if these beautiful places were treated like a border? Criminal record? No entry, Not travelling with an adult? No entry. Record of bad behaviour at another provincial park? No entry.

·
Premium Member
9,718 Posts
I wonder what will happen when we reach 15B humans. Hmm, on the other hand, not so sure we're going to make it.
90% of the 15B will likely settle in Toronto. I will have moved either to the east coast or abroad, so couldnt care less.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts