The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find a store that sells Hughes & Kettner amps in Vancouver (Lower Mainland)?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
L+M has some H+K

Hey, I was just in L+M in Langley and they hace several H+K heads there, I played thru a WarpX and it was facemelting. You have likely figured this out already but check out L+M.

Cheers,

Meat

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I am under the impression that L&M/Yorkville IS the distributor for H&K in Canada.

·
Premium Member
13,043 Posts
I am under the impression that L&M/Yorkville IS the distributor for H&K in Canada.
As with Gibson and Epiphone - Yorkville distributes and L&M sells.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ya, Long and McQuade at Terminal+Main in Vancouver sells Hughes and Kettner. They had a Triamp there a couple months back. :rockon2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
As mentioned L&M have them. If you're looking for a specific model just call and get them to check if any of the lower mainland stores have the one you're looking for.

I know the North Van store has about 6 of them. Although, 5 are the various models of Statesman and the other is a Switchblade.

Awesome amps though, I got myself a 20 watt Statesman a while back. One of the best sounding amps I've ever played through.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Switchblade 100

Just picked up a B stock Switchblade 100combo for 825$ in the US. Will have to pay some tax and duty but still a killer deal. Apparently has a scratch on the finish, otherwise brand new. Shipped for free to my package express address. Booyah!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts