hey scott:wave:

what's "axe and you shall receive"?

edit: "i before e, except after c..."

·
Administrator
16,122 Posts
sh333 said:
Hi Dave,

Yes, I am the Scott of "axe...and you shall receive" fame.

I don't want to confuse as there is an Axe music out there too.
Great! We talked awhile ago about getting an "Ed" amp but it was right at the time he decided to stop production. Love your website.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
davetcan said:
Great! We talked awhile ago about getting an "Ed" amp but it was right at the time he decided to stop production. Love your website.
Thanks Man!

Those little Ed amps were great, but Ed got real busy with his career and had to take some time away from the amps. He'll be back someday (maybe with a 40 watter) :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Baba Rumraisin said:
Welcome Scott. There's a few people here from the area. Me for one. Didn't know you were around here though.
I am right in Brantford and I used to work out in Paris. Def. let me know if ever you need any gear. You could drop by and actually test something out before you buy unlike 99% of the people I deal with :D

Do you have a band? If so send me some links and I will get you listed up on my artist's links section of my website:

Artists Page

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm not in a band, my son is. They've been playing around the area for awhile. "Layline", they're called.
Anyhow, he's looking for a pedal for detuning. Anything like that out there?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've gotta say though that your website could use some Photoshop help. I haven't been able to get the page loaded yet due to thje fact that I'm on dialup. We don't have highspeed out here in the woods. All the graphics are taking forever to load.:zzz:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Baba Rumraisin said:
I'm not in a band, my son is. They've been playing around the area for awhile. "Layline", they're called.
Anyhow, he's looking for a pedal for detuning. Anything like that out there?
Is he looking for a pitch shifting pedal like the Whammy? The PS-5 super shifter does similar things, but I have none in stock.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Baba Rumraisin said:
I've gotta say though that your website could use some Photoshop help. I haven't been able to get the page loaded yet due to thje fact that I'm on dialup. We don't have highspeed out here in the woods. All the graphics are taking forever to load.:zzz:
Sorry man, it is a pig. I am going to upgrade it somewhat soon. Honest :D

·
Administrator
16,122 Posts
sh333 said:
Thanks Man!

Those little Ed amps were great, but Ed got real busy with his career and had to take some time away from the amps. He'll be back someday (maybe with a 40 watter) :D
Sounds cool. I ended up with a Zinky Blue Velvet which is a great little amp.

·
Registered
63 Posts
PS-5 Supershifter

Could be that's what he's looking for. He wants to de-tune his guitar a note or two electronically rather than actually retuning it. What he needs is a computer up on stage with a decent soundcard.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Baba Rumraisin said:
Could be that's what he's looking for. He wants to de-tune his guitar a note or two electronically rather than actually retuning it. What he needs is a computer up on stage with a decent soundcard.
The Super shifter is ok for single note lines etc., but if he actually wants to be able to play the guitar like normal (chords etc.) but a full step down or something, he is into a Roland VG series Guitar Synthy thing. They are OK but do not track perfectly no matter what you do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts