The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That Pedal show takes a look at the amp all of us have probably owned at one point or another :)

I have owned 2 of these, just awesome value for the money IMHO. Had I purchased an attenuator years ago I would still have a HRD.

·
Registered
329 Posts
That Pedal show takes a look at the amp all of us have probably owned at one point or another :)

I have owned 2 of these, just awesome value for the money IMHO. Had I purchased an attenuator years ago I would still have a HRD.

I just watched this episode.,I sold my HRD about 5 years ago ..

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I find some episodes better than others, I like learning some of their riffs they play..Mick can play pretty good!!
Yea I like Mick's playing as well. Sometimes he plays in the andertons channel with Danish Pete (Peter Honoré). They are fantastic together.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've heard some people sound really great with this amp with pedals for the drive tone. Not my cup of tea but it works for some guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts