1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,339 Posts
^^
i learned that the hard way:tongue:

· Registered
1,339 Posts
Milkman said:
LOL, inflated you like a weather baloon eh?
i called my doctor and told him i didn't need a colonoscopy this year.:eek:

· Registered
1,339 Posts
SnowBlind said:
So what if they put that? It doesnt mean most people are stupid. They just dont want to get sued by that small minority who are that stupid. Come to think of it, the majority are stupid...:cool:
I think they put it there for our friends to the south. They sue people because they slip on the ice that's on somebody's doorstep.

· Registered
1,339 Posts
SnowBlind said:
So what if they put that? It doesnt mean most people are stupid. They just dont want to get sued by that small minority who are that stupid. Come to think of it, the majority are stupid...:cool:
I think they put it there for our friends to the south. They sue people because they slip on the ice that's on somebody's doorstep.

· Registered
1,339 Posts
SnowBlind said:

· Registered
1,339 Posts
^^F*** I HATE INTERNET EXPLORER:mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.