The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,790 Posts
I still havent used the looper on my timeline.

But I did use the osscillation feature. Thats fun.

P

·
0 Posts
I still havent used the looper on my timeline.

But I did use the osscillation feature. Thats fun.
I messed with mine but it was awkward to use. Especially controlling the delay while looping.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking forward to seeing what you'd get out of that hookup that you had up.
I'll probably post when it's complete (i.e. presets are complete). I had the post set-up all day and there was seemingly no interest, so I took it down.

·
Premium Member
16,790 Posts
I'll probably post when it's complete (i.e. presets are complete). I had the post set-up all day and there was seemingly no interest, so I took it down.
I still have to read the manual for the midi mate (and get all my stuff home - PT case is blocked on a shelf) and then try and get *something* happening between the Rocktron and the Strymons haha.

Was it pretty easy with the DMC4?

Re: delay levels etc. with the timeline looper, I'd probably cheat and use my Caverns for the delays.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still have to read the manual for the midi mate (and get all my stuff home - PT case is blocked on a shelf) and then try and get *something* happening between the Rocktron and the Strymons haha.

Was it pretty easy with the DMC4?

Re: delay levels etc. with the timeline looper, I'd probably cheat and use my Caverns for the delays.
I haven't connected the DMC4. Will probably later today. I just had time to connect everything in order and do a test of the connections and how the looper behaves. Cables arrived yesterday.

I'm getting lower output pick-ups some time this week. Then I have to get them installed. Once that happens, I'll be heading back out to Morris Amps to grab my other amp he's making for me. He'll also have to tweak the new one I just got. I need it to sound like his prototype (that helped me make the decision to buy), and it doesn't at the moment. Still better than any Marshall I've owned, but it doesn't have "the kavorka yet".

In the meantime, I will practice working with all the factor pedals, so there's no wasted time once everything is in order. I'm not sure if it makes sense to create presets in a stereo set-up or not, so I still have to think about that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts