The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,028 Posts
There have already been 16 heat related deaths in Southern Quebec. I'd be a miserable sweat-bag monster in stretch of Ontario and Quebec.

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
It's hot here, but practically no humidex which is a rarity. So while it's not weather I'd want to be too active in, it could be worse. It would be mid 40's with humidex for sure. It's still 32 at 7 pm though, that's toasty.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Raked, seeded, top soiled and watered a large area of my lawn today. It was hot shoveling dirt. Good thing it didn’t snow. It would have been very unpleasant to snow blow in this kind of weather!

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
It's hot enough for me to be aware I'm complaining about it a lot.

Car doesn't have A/C right now and I have to go to Toronto again tomorrow, not fun. It's fine when traffic is moving and there's a breeze, but soon as you hit the milton/west side standstill... death.

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Yeah, I'm a cheapskate when it comes to using the AC in the car. I pretty much have to be in a state that's approaching heat exhaustion before I'll roll up the windows and crank the AC. Needless to say, I've used it sparingly over the last few days.

·
Registered
12,267 Posts
Yeah, I'm a cheapskate when it comes to using the AC in the car. I pretty much have to be in a state that's approaching heat exhaustion before I'll roll up the windows and crank the AC. Needless to say, I've used it sparingly over the last few days.
it's funny you say that, because i have found that i am similar, in that way. i like the OPTION but i rarely use it. this being the first car i've had with working a/c since 1986, i thought i would use it far more than i do. i just like the open air more, as if i were some sort of dog with his head out the window. hahahaha

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Years ago my TA had a crapped out rad and I’d removed the AC stuff to make the car lighter. In this kind of weather you had to turn the heater and fan on so the heater core would keep the car from over heating..lol

·
Premium Member
8,482 Posts
I used to do the same until mythbusters did an episode about ac versus windows down.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 77 Posts