The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted this on my way to work. I think its a mid 90's accord. Initially I thought it was the typical hideous modded car, but as you look at it more closely, it is meticulously done, and has kind of crossed the line into (maybe) MODERN ART!

OCTO exhaust

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
back in the day, my buddy's little brother had a 74 maverick. he used to glue plastic army men, cowboys and indians, and samurai, in battle scenes. some were historic depictions. he went all out with trees, trenches, gun placements, etc. he would set a scene, and then drive the car that way for a few months. after that he would do another scene. the first one of the year after the snow was gone was always the most elaborate one. the winter seige of osaka even had osaka castle, the walls and turrets, and the sanada maru. seeing it going down the road was so much fun!

·
Premium Member
17,191 Posts
That's a late 90's model I believe. If you have the time and energy to do that, power to you.

Reactions: zdogma

·
Premium Member
17,191 Posts
Larry, that's worth an extra $5 now ;)

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
I saw that Honda down town Ottawa once. Its......unusual. That whole thing started after WWII when the Kami kaze pilots were bored after the war and started making wild mods. It continues to this day.......

·
Registered
9,115 Posts
How is that thing even street legal?

While driving yesterday I saw an old '50s car that was all souped up. The thing even had the bars on the back that are used to stop drag racing cars from flipping over. I have no idea how it was street legal.

·
Registered
5,547 Posts
How is that thing even street legal?

While driving yesterday I saw an old '50s car that was all souped up. The thing even had the bars on the back that are used to stop drag racing cars from flipping over. I have no idea how it was street legal.
I don't know Ontario laws, but it would not be legal in NS.

·
Registered
569 Posts
That guy is in my neighbourhood. I see him all the time. He usually drives with a cowboy hat on. And the eyes of the horses on the roof light up red. I give the guy credit for taking it all the way. Sweet ride that turns heads.

·
Premium Member
12,255 Posts
That would be awful at highway speed. No price (aerodynamic, noise) can be put on 'class'.

But those tailpipes. Oh-la-la!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts