The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giving my greetings from the sinking city of Richmond!:wave:
Recently I thought of being more serious with my hobby and learn more about the local music community.

And places to find gear!

Thanks!

K

·
Premium Member
17,328 Posts
Welcome kous.

Seems to be quite a few folks from B.C. joining the forum recently.:food-smiley-004:

Enjoy...post often..and start some threads.

Dave

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Was that the new ones we are getting or the old ones that were sold for a song, or maybe he could be talking about our sinking convention center, or no wait its the speed sakte oval that sinking in Richmond for the tune of !80 Million dollars+.Ship.............crud did I just post that out loud,crud I should learn to kkep these things to myself, I guess we are going to have to have a convention of all the Richmondites, or at least a beer a say The Big Brew Factory,(beside Watermania).

·
Registered
944 Posts
Beer! There's the keyword!

*is thirsty now*

We can toast to our aging ferries and sing a song of the fast-cat fiasco while dancing the "Peat Bog Boogie" :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was that the new ones we are getting or the old ones that were sold for a song, or maybe he could be talking about our sinking convention center, or no wait its the speed sakte oval that sinking in Richmond for the tune of !80 Million dollars+.Ship.............crud did I just post that out loud,crud I should learn to kkep these things to myself, I guess we are going to have to have a convention of all the Richmondites, or at least a beer a say The Big Brew Factory,(beside Watermania).
Do we share the same opition towards the olympics :wave:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Beer! There's the keyword!

*is thirsty now*

We can toast to our aging ferries and sing a song of the fast-cat fiasco while dancing the "Peat Bog Boogie" :D
At least they don't have to look at those "fine" ferries everyday like I do :smile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts