The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Been lurking around for quite some time now.

I'm mainly looking to learn from others and maybe cure my addiction of always wanting more gear lol.

I'm from the Montreal area and have been playing for just over 3 years , self taught, play mainly punk rock.

Gear at the moment: Mesa Triple Rectifier, a few tom delonge signatures, Gibson LP and a JVM 1W head.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Hi all,

I'm mainly looking to learn from others and maybe cure my addiction of always wanting more gear lol.

I'm from the Montreal area and have been playing for just over 3 years , self taught, play mainly punk rock.

Gear at the moment: Mesa Triple Rectifier, a few tom delonge signatures, Gibson LP and a JVM 1W head.

Thanks
You're in the wrong place to find that cure.

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 63 SG Standard, 62 Fender Princeton and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,194 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks
Welcome and yeah, terrible place to try curb gear buying. We're all a bunch of enablers!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Welcome !
Join the GAS club !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome...

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
I am telling ya, it’s a damned addiction. And we’re all in it together! Lol

I have a nice pedal board with 7 really nice pedals but since getting my recent purchase, a Katana 100w1x12 amp I have put it away(for now) I have 3 guitars and two amps. I am drooling for a PRS S2. It’s in the bag for this coming Christmas.

We all have G.A.S. Lol

Welcome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts