The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello.

I'm a 19 years old girl from Chicoutimi, Quebec (so since English isn't my first langage, please forgive me for any non-sense I may write...)

I've been playing guitar for over a year (eh yes, quite a newbie I am...), but I really enjoy it. Honestly, I suscribed to this forum 'cause my boyfriend wanted a mug (you know, with the 10 persons thingy...). How nice from me. But I'll probably post here and there, since this seems to be a great place :) Hope to have some fun.

And I really LOVE this banana :banana:

Have a nice day guys.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome to the forum, playing for a year is enough to spend some time here and learn a lot more.... :wave:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
lol, welcome to the forums

who's your boyfriend?
:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thaaanks a lot :)

My boyfriend is (in all his great and mighty sexyness (is that a word? If not, it should. Definitely.))... Coustfan'01!! We've been together for more than three years, and that's all his fault I started to play guitar. Not that I complain, uh?

(One more banana for me!: :banana: Hooray, I'll never get tired of this lovely fruit...)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Your english is very good Kamilla! Welcome aboard. My mom is from Chicoutimi, Dugal is her family name. Don't think there are any of her family still there.

Oops! Gotta go, meeting in 15min......

Here ya go! :banana:

Michelle

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Michelle, thank you so much! :) Never heard of Dugal, though... But I've only been in Chicoutimi for a year and a half (studying); maybe there was some of her family before that... In fact I'm from Baie-Comeau (which is a VERY small city that nobody has ever heard of).

The mugs are nice. Maybe I'll try to get one too... (and each morning, we'll look like an old couple who went to Florida and bought the same horrible t-shirt... what a nice plan!)

YAY! Un Québécois!! Une pelletée d'amour vers vous, et une de français vers moi! :D J'connais quasi personne à Chicoutimi (à croire que je suis une ermite sans aucune compétence sociale). Mais je pars pour Montréal l'an prochain! Yes, et voilà.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I hope someone told yer boyfriend that GIRLS don't count as new signups !!
You say you are from Baie-Comeau....that's where Brian Mulroney came from....nobody ever heard of him either... :banana:
***Watch out boys....I think she's a SPY !!!!!!!!***

Just kidding ! Have fun and play lots ! :food-smiley-015:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha! Did I mention that I'm a boy??... *cough cough* :D Why can't girls count??!... I think I'm gonna cry ¬¬

Brian who?...

Okay, Mulroney, right. I completely forgot about him... (what a shame). I thought that nobody knew where he was from :p

Anyway, thanks!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Ripper said:
Welcome to the board, no one bites much and I think everyone has had their shots.

I've been to Baie Comeau, Matane shrimp in great quantities and Quebec North Shore Paper is what I went there for. What type of guitar do you have?

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Kamilla Go-Go said:
Thaaanks a lot :)

My boyfriend is (in all his great and mighty sexyness (is that a word? If not, it should. Definitely.))... Coustfan'01!! We've been together for more than three years, and that's all his fault I started to play guitar. Not that I complain, uh?

(One more banana for me!: :banana: Hooray, I'll never get tired of this lovely fruit...)
I always thougt he was gay!? :tongue:

Welcome to the forum. :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
elindso said:
I've been to Baie Comeau, Matane shrimp in great quantities and Quebec North Shore Paper is what I went there for. What type of guitar do you have?
Quebec North Shore, I think my father worked there, many years ago (... I think).

I've a Dean ZX, black... kind of cheap, but I like it, it does what it has to do (I'll post a pic from me and my guitar maybe...).

But like I said, I've only been playing for a year, so I didn't really had time to buy very good gear... most of my cash my summer job went for a G-flex. Next summer, probably an El Diablo (I'd like to buy a Framus Dragon, but bleh, too expensive... after all, I'm a very poor art student ¬¬). And next next summer, I'll see which guitar I'm dying for at this time... Anyway, always depends on what I get for summer job :p

Coust', mon chéri, you're definitely not gay. And if you're reading this, you can kick my head for making a joke about me being a guy (anyway, Kamilla Go-Go isn't a very manly username...)... Public excuses.

Thanks again! :)

NB: James is a very sexy name. Really. If I was a guy, I'd love to be named James (... I'm rambling). :wave:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts