21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
Epiphone Dr 100 gold hardware special and Gretsch G5655TG Azure blue and gold
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

· Monster Replier
'97 Strat Plus, '22 LP Studio
6,497 Posts
You know you dont need apostrophes and commas to write a coherent sentence though I think that perhaps it would be a good exercise to organize thoughts before you share them perhaps freeform writing is not exactly the best way to communicate to people what it is you are trying to say even if perhaps to you it makes sense in the context of a forum you want to be able to effectively communicate with your audience not just lambast thoughts across the nether.

· Registered
1988 Ovation Elite 1758, 2009 Gibson Flying V Faded Cherry, Edwards Esquire, Marshall DSL 40 CR
723 Posts
Yes its a bass pocket slapping d base mon

Word! ok so I am far from a dum dum I just hate putting apostrophes and comas and stuff I don't care to politically correctly write out good sir
You know you dont need apostrophes and commas to write a coherent sentence though I think that perhaps it would be a good exercise to organize thoughts before you share them perhaps freeform writing is not exactly the best way to communicate to people what it is you are trying to say even if perhaps to you it makes sense in the context of a forum you want to be able to effectively communicate with your audience not just lambast thoughts across the nether.
In my attempt to be more sympathetic to @Sad4Cobain situation, I have considered multiple different frameworks that may be able to explain the lack of coherency in written expression. None of which is intended to sound rude, impolite, or presumptuous, I am just speculating as to what could be happening in order to help provide more context rather than assume that he actually is capable of something that he actually isn't.

1. He has a communication disorder, ASD, and/or developmental disability
2. He is on the influence of drugs.
3. He is <16
4. He just flat out doesn't care and this is a big joke.
5. All of the above.

If @Sad4Cobain want's to divulge into his situation, that might help others to have some more background rather than to assume it is simply the 4th option.

· Premium Member
1,308 Posts
In my attempt to be more sympathetic to @Sad4Cobain situation, I have considered multiple different frameworks that may be able to explain the lack of coherency in written expression. None of which is intended to sound rude, impolite, or presumptuous, I am just speculating as to what could be happening in order to help provide more context rather than assume that he actually is capable of something that he actually isn't.

3. He is <16
5. All of the above.

If @Sad4Cobain want's to divulge into his situation, that might help others to have some more background rather than to assume it is simply the 4th option.
There's clearly a #6 missing from that list.

· Registered
1988 Ovation Elite 1758, 2009 Gibson Flying V Faded Cherry, Edwards Esquire, Marshall DSL 40 CR
723 Posts
There's clearly a #6 missing from that list.
6. They are an ethereal being named Nib Nib from a parallel dimension and got trapped in our realm and is attempting to adjust their communication so we can understand at our primitive level.

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I am schizo effective

Schizo is doc talk for "psychotic" and yes I have had my moments in private and effective meaning it shapes my day but my traits are "negative" so all I have to do is keep positive understanding ppl around me and still do positive action when faced with a decision and stay calm and think before I act but I never had real friends and you beautiful musical souls are what I want to be apart of I have a drug past mainly codine but I'm sober now since April 16th 2019 and I am medicated with meds maybe some of you have heard of either way I'm no water brain bozo clown possible in someways like a schizophrenic rain man this is true but I'm very excitable because inside I'm filled with gloom don't feel bad I'm not in pain mentally anymore I just have to stay positive but not get lucid delusions or Grandure

I'm happy lol
Excitable!
37 yrs of age
Drug and alcohol free
I smoke ciggs not cigerellos or weed just menthol cigs
I have negative traits which is better than positive
Positive means visual and auditorium hallucinations and Dahmer like behavouir
I'm smart
Articulate
I can read ppl in person very well
I am a left wing person but take right wing action
Independent
I'm very:
HONEST AND GIVING AND LOVING
AND I CAN TAKE A JOKE
But my story is no joke
Thank you all for basically reaching out with a internet hug if I was a billionaire I'd buy you all ur wettest musical toy fantasies!
YA....... I REALLY WOULD!
INTERNET HUG'S BACK

· Registered
723 Posts
I am schizo effective

Schizo is doc talk for "psychotic" and yes I have had my moments in private and effective meaning it shapes my day but my traits are "negative" so all I have to do is keep positive understanding ppl around me and still do positive action when faced with a decision and stay calm and think before I act but I never had real friends and you beautiful musical souls are what I want to be apart of I have a drug past mainly codine but I'm sober now since April 16th 2019 and I am medicated with meds maybe some of you have heard of either way I'm no water brain bozo clown possible in someways like a schizophrenic rain man this is true but I'm very excitable because inside I'm filled with gloom don't feel bad I'm not in pain mentally anymore I just have to stay positive but not get lucid delusions or Grandure

I'm happy lol
Excitable!
37 yrs of age
Drug and alcohol free
I smoke ciggs not cigerellos or weed just menthol cigs
I have negative traits which is better than positive
Positive means visual and auditorium hallucinations and Dahmer like behavouir
I'm smart
Articulate
I can read ppl in person very well
I am a left wing person but take right wing action
Independent
I'm very:
HONEST AND GIVING AND LOVING
AND I CAN TAKE A JOKE
But my story is no joke
Thank you all for basically reaching out with a internet hug if I was a billionaire I'd buy you all ur wettest musical toy fantasies!
YA....... I REALLY WOULD!
INTERNET HUG'S BACK
Wow, this clears things a bit. I think I can now finally say welcome and that moving forward, I will be less harsh.

Cheers!

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Im always #2, with some #1 over ice and a little spritz of #4.
I like you! That's awesome.......if that's what get's you up and roaring
But you can't be on drugs forever and it's a dead end street bud sometimes at the end their isn't room for a u-turn
If it'd opiates get on suboxone if it's alcohol ill introduce you to my uncle Mike maybe it's just poor decisions:
Like my intermanets babble lol

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Wow, this clears things a bit. I think I can now finally say welcome and that moving forward, I will be less harsh.

Cheers!
Yo hakunamattata brethren I've noticed u here u make a difference thank u for me being someone you would critique yourself for but guys!.... I'm fine now that:

I'm drug and alcohol free
Into musical stuff
Have a higher power
Put the horse in front of the buggy
And have a design to my pattern (That's life)
There is no cure for life (Tony soprano)

Bless you and God speed brethren!

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Your good by me ma

3. He is <16
5. All of the above.

YOUR GOOD BY ME MAN WE ARE ALL INNOCENT LIKE OUR LADY PEACE SONG SAYS I STORE NO BAD ENERGY TOWARDS A HUMAN OR ANIMAL AND IF IT PROVES FALSE STATEMENT IN THE FUTURE IT MUST HAVE EFFECTED ME MORE THEN I REALIZE THATS WHEN I FIST BUMP YA AND GO THINK AND STRUM IM NOT AUSTRALIAN BUT YOUR ALRIGHT MATE! I wasn't yelling I was really trying to say I done things towards others in the past too but I learned like u just did and offered up your an ace bud thank you!

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
If it's useful to you for any type of productive reason

Ask away?

Just ask whatever if it tickles ur fancy lol

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
It w
Guess my next question is...what happened to the Jag-Stang
Was held by 100 dollars I just couldn't afford I gave impression I owned at home by saying I never touch it I never touched it at the store either I still might continue the financing only if buddy sir mark at the shop will pick up where we left off price wise but really I think all I want after I do get my les paul wino I have 1 or 2 payments left after that take a break then get a triple s strat a really bitchen one so yeah that the truth mark Colin scott Nigel Sam at sherwoodmusic.com the store in kitchener can vouch I Saif if it helps keep the 100 we both learned from it and yeah I rather have his jaguar Kurt's I mean

· Registered
723 Posts
It w

Was held by 100 dollars I just couldn't afford I gave impression I owned at home by saying I never touch it I never touched it at the store either I still might continue the financing only if buddy sir mark at the shop will pick up where we left off price wise but really I think all I want after I do get my les paul wino I have 1 or 2 payments left after that take a break then get a triple s strat a really bitchen one so yeah that the truth mark Colin scott Nigel Sam at sherwoodmusic.com the store in kitchener can vouch I Saif if it helps keep the 100 we both learned from it and yeah I rather have his jaguar Kurt's I mean
Oh ok, you mean the Jerry Cantrell Wino Les Paul Signature? Also, for me it would be a 50/50 toss up between the Jaguar and the Jag-Stang...but the Jag-Stang is so weird that I think that would have to be the one for me.

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Oh ok, you mean the Jerry Cantrell Wino Les Paul Signature? Also, for me it would be a 50/50 toss up between the Jaguar and the Jag-Stang...but the Jag-Stang is so weird that I think that would have to be the one for me.
if im lucky when i sit down to strum on any tuned guitar im maybe lucky to connect 3 notes lol but im testing pushing and practicing everyday and every day im wanting another guitar in the near future tripple s strat or single coil tele i say single coil tele cause if im can trust my guitar logic they have humbucker teles

this one isnt a strat obvi to myself anyways but its sweet Godin 5th Avenue Uptown T-Armond, Havana Burst, with Tric Case

21 - 40 of 41 Posts