The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
Epiphone Dr 100 gold hardware special and Gretsch G5655TG Azure blue and gold
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helooooooooo out the cyber space.....help I'm stuck in a box ooooh it has strings ... for get it I'm fine!

· Registered
1988 Ovation Elite 1758, 2009 Gibson Flying V Faded Cherry, Edwards Esquire, Marshall DSL 40 CR
723 Posts
Helooooooooo out the cyber space.....help I'm stuck in a box ooooh it has strings ... for get it I'm fine!
Hey do you still have that JagStang? Must be worth double the good ol net worth by now? ;) Also, if you really want to impress anybody, try stringing together one sentence that vaguely resembles preschool grammar? The irony that you are choosing to use an online forum that solely relies on written communication, I will never understand. Seriously... I think I would be able to better understand a monkey aimlessly typing keys on a computer than coming anywhere close to even being able to remotely contextualize one thing that you are trying to say. Prove me wrong!!

· Registered
Epiphone Dr 100 gold hardware special and Gretsch G5655TG Azure blue and gold
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For the ppl that project their anger from having bad family's I'm sorry no this wasn't click bait At all I really wanted to show my tools but other tools proved to be working instead lol overtime!
I'll try and mesh in what I'm proud of in another group I like it you don't have to like it but what I've always said the internernets breeds tough guys! For the ppl that don't understand free association talk you shouldn't try and ready either!

· Registered
1988 Ovation Elite 1758, 2009 Gibson Flying V Faded Cherry, Edwards Esquire, Marshall DSL 40 CR
723 Posts
For the ppl that project their anger from having bad family's I'm sorry no this wasn't click bait At all I really wanted to show my tools but other tools proved to be working instead lol overtime!
I'll try and mesh in what I'm proud of in another group I like it you don't have to like it but what I've always said the internernets breeds tough guys! For the ppl that don't understand free association talk you shouldn't try and ready either!
I mean, if you want to sit in your kilt and type run on sentences, cryptic idiosyncrasies, and free verse poetry that is fine and dandy, just not sure you are doing it in the right place? We generally talk about buying, selling, modding, and fixing guitars...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts