The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I am one of the few "cursed" lefties in the world (there's very few in my hometown of
Whitehorse, YT). I hope to meet a few here. I've got some gear for sale (or trade), but I guess I've got to get a few posts in first...

I'm a fan of several genres of music, currently exploring as much world\celtic music as I can.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Welcome......you may just win the award for the most Northern member.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hey Skydigger, know what you mean about being a lefty but I don't look at it as a curse, more like a concealed weapon.

Welcome aboard! :wave: <--- Look! Even the wave guy is lefty so you are not alone. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey Michelle,

Being a lefty is a curse to me because I live in Whitehorse where there are no left handed guitars in our 1 crappy guitar shop.

Maybe I can interest you in my Black '00 Guild\Dearmond M75T thats for sale???

Here's some reviews from harmony-central

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/DeArmond/M-75T/10/4

I'll post pics of mine in the proper forum later today.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Where I live, they carry very few l-h guitars/basses, (Epi's & Squiers), that is a good thing, GAS is bad enough with amps & accy's. I bought my Schecter on-line.

The M75T is very tempting indeed but I have no GAS for another guitar, (ATM), the SG is keeping me busy, thanks anyway. Now if you had a l-h 5-string fretless for sale, I might be tempted. :smile:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats cool.

the only bass I've got is a custom 4 string Alembic Epic copy with a 2-tek bridge and an Alembic "P" pickup.

The neck is made of Koa and purchased from Carvin. Body is Mahogany with an African Padouk top.

Problem is I've been building it for about 6 years and it's only about 90% finished. I'll likely get a pro to finish it here in Whitehorse and then put it up for sale.

I've got a boatload of money invested in this thing already, so I figure somebody should enjoy it. sdsre

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Welcome, Skydigger! You've come to a good place.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts