The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My name is Alain and I've been playing guitar now for approx 2 months and loving it. My taste in music is rock and some heavy metal but since I started playing I'm now listening to music in a totaly diffrent way and I might just be interested in jazz music.
I bought a used Yamaha guitar and a practice amp for a total of $300.00 and I'm already looking at buying another guitar. I made the mistake of going to local guitar store and looking on line at all the different types of guitars; so many choices; so many different types and prices. I just don't know what to buy next and I hope this is not a sign of things to come (buying one guitar then another and another).lofu
Right now I'm learning from books and dvd's but I will take some lessons also; I just didn't want to pay someone X amount of dollars per hour to teach me to play Yankee Doodle and Ode to Joy.
I've been browsing this forum for the last couple of weeks and I must say "Thanks" to the people that work at making this available to all. Very informative and well put together. :bow:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts