The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Edmonton,

i am a new user here. Guitar play and music fan. Found this site a few weeks ago and like what I see, great to have a canadian forum for discusing guitars and gear !

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
welcome to the forum!

Lots of Albertans hang out here.

·
Premium Member
13,266 Posts
Welcome. :wave: I promise not to make any Albertan jokes. Sort of like jokes about drummers,... and sometimes bass players. But I won't. I promise. Have beer. :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi from Germany ...

Hi and welcome Jeremy. I'm just a new member too, taking part in this forum from germany. I'd like to make the knowledge of many musicians in canada and hope to get a lot of information about the music scene. If you'd like you could tell me something about the clubs of Edmonton? I would be glad to hear it.

all the best - Jörn

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Bonsai, Edmonton is one city that really knows how to ROCK.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rocking all over Edmonton

dwagar said:
Bonsai, Edmonton is one city that really knows how to ROCK.
Hey Dwagar, I'm sure you're right. But I'd like to know a little bit more and different about that. Are they a lot of guitar-shops and -dealers. Which are the best clubs. Do you have a special stage, where you prefer to play and gig?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hi Jeremy, I'm an hour outside of Edmonton. I love to go to L&M and Avenue Guitars and Mother's Music to drool over new cool gear! Do you play in a band in Edmonton? I know some musicians in Edmonton and have played in bands there as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts