The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I've been a long time lurker who finally decided that I should join this awesome community and see if I can help add some insights but mostly get to know other other people with similar interests.
Cheers from Owen Sound

Jay

·
Premium Member
18,695 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to your threads and posts.

What gear do you have and what genre(s)/styles do you like to play and listen to?

·
Premium Member
11,560 Posts
Hi, and welcome.

Owen Sound eh? I used to visit Larry at Jensen Music when I was in town (and before his store closed). I don't get over that way much anymore, though I should.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey @greco
Guitars
Gear- 2013 Gibson SG Custom - Captain Kirk -This guitar slays!
2004 Gretesch 5120- Clear pick guard- apparently the only year they did this- Apparently
2016- Gibson J35
Early 2000's MusicVox Spaceranger bass
Tradition Acoustic ( first guitar)
Rideau Acosutic (Slide Guitar)
Couple 1970's Japanese electrics (unbranded)
2012 Fender Jazzmaster ( MIM)
Ealry 2000's "Wave" Hollowbody (Copy of a Gibson 175) - Wish I had more info on this thing
Amps
Vox AC15 Twin
Traynor YBA Mod 1
Traynor quarter horse (emergency amp)
Other
Kala Electric Uke

So many other things

In terms of music I like everything- I love Alt Rock, Rock and roll, Jeez everything. I'm on a bit of an old country kick right now

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, and welcome.

Owen Sound eh? I used to visit Larry at Jensen Music when I was in town (and before his store closed). I don't get over that way much anymore, though I should.
Larry is a legend in this town. Amazing song writer

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Welcome, I'm fortunate to get up to Lions Head for a week every summer. You live in a beautiful location. Enjoy the sights in here as well!

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Hi, and welcome.

Larry is a legend in this town. Amazing song writer
I grew up in Owen Sound and used to hang out at Fromager Music when Larry worked there. Bought my second & third guitars from Larry & Tim Cameron (Squier Strat & '80 Les Paul Custom) and got my first ('73 Mustang) from Dave Fromager hisself. Glad to see that Dave's got a store again, had a nice chat with him & Donna in the fall & snagged a nice Strat too.

Did you got to WHSS or OSCVI?

P.S. Cheers & welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I grew up in Owen Sound and used to hang out at Fromager Music when Larry worked there. Bought my second & third guitars from Larry & Tim Cameron (Squier Strat & '80 Les Paul Custom) and got my first ('73 Mustang) from Dave Fromager hisself. Glad to see that Dave's got a store again, had a nice chat with him & Donna in the fall & snagged a nice Strat too.

Did you got to WHSS or OSCVI?

P.S. Cheers & welcome to the forum.
Actually, from Waterloo. Grew up and went to high-school there. I Only moved here about 9 years ago for work.
Dave is a great guy and is always willing to cut a deal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts