The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,314 Posts
Welcome lolo! What part of Idaho were you living in? I drive through the northern part all the time on my way to shopping in Washington. :D

·
Premium Member
8,706 Posts
Welcome. There's a Long & McQuade in GP, in case you haven't discovered that yet. Depending on what style of music you like, but remember that L&M rents out Traynor and Fender amps by the week and month, you can try something out pretty cheaply see if it works with your gear or not.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Hello (new) fellow Albertan! Welcome! Although I know of the GP L&M also, remember they can ship from other stores. Sadly my local L&M rarely has what I like, but I've had stuff transferred without issue a few times. :)

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Welcome in lolo ! ;-)

P.S. May I say that "lo(w)lo(w)" appears odd for an electric addict guy looking for a Traynor ?
Note : I am an acoustic lover... ;-)

·
Registered
14,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum==and Alberta as well...

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Morning! Welcome aboard. As others have said, L&M in Grand Prairie. Monster Days this month too.
Maybe worth a look or a phone call for a tube amp.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey there. Im a vancouver island guy who recently moved to gp! I love teles and strats and need a d tube amp. Been playing for about 15 years, used to gig in a band when i lived in idaho.
Late to this party i know, but hoping by now you found L&M. We also have a Music Centre here that is really good. they get some cool stuff from time to time. I rarely think to go there but it they have stuff there L&M can't get. And if they don't have it they will definitely try!

Hope you settled in Ok.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts