The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

hey ! Nine and/or Hamm guitars

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  auger 
#1 ·
where are the pics and review of the april giveaway guitar (hamm ss4) ????

#11 ·
I'm still patiently awaiting the next shipment of Hamms....
nudge nudge,,,,wink wink,,,,
hey Hamm how much longer?????

Auger
Hi Auger,

Good question - my shipment landed in Chicago for some unknown reason and the cargo was offloaded and taken into US customs. I have been dealing with a broker for the last few weeks to get them released and back en route to Toronto.

I had a notice that half of my shipment arrived in Toronto on Monday, but now the paperwork is a mess and I have a Canadian broker dealing with the US broker trying to get everything sorted out. I hope to have the part of the order that is in Canada released by tomorrow afternoon, but who knows.

As for the other half of the shipment, no one seams to know where it is at the moment. I don't have no way of knowing which guitars are in Canada and which guitars are in the US at the moment. There are currently 148 guitars unaccounted for.

If anyone every tells you that importing guitars is cheap and easy, you can now tell them 'that's not what Andy says'. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.