The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
15,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're playing the matinee @ the Richmond tomorrow, 3:00 until 6:00. We haven't practiced since last time (about 2 months) so God knows what we'll sound like. On top of which I've got a nasty cough so it could be interesting. Anyway you wanted a heads up so here it is. :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Thanks for the reminder! I'll see what I can do to make it down there. I was voluntold earlier today to cover the night shift tonight at work, so I'll have to see how I'm feeling at that time.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hope the show went well! Did the voice hold out for ya Dave? I was unable to make it down due in part to my shift last night and a family birthday dinner tonight.

I will catch one of your shows some day.

·
Administrator
15,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
james on bass said:
Hope the show went well! Did the voice hold out for ya Dave? I was unable to make it down due in part to my shift last night and a family birthday dinner tonight.

I will catch one of your shows some day.
Thanks James, everything went well, although it was a smaller crowd than normal as a lot of our friends from work had other plans for the weekend. According to my wife, who should be biased but is brutally honest, it was our best show yet. I can't say it felt that way but I'll take her word for it. I took a couple of hits of cough medicine just before we went on and that saw me through. :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts