The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! My name's Scott, and I'm new here. I belong to a couple other groups, but glad to join a Canadian one. It was brought to my attention by another member, Volke, when I purchased an amp from him.

I'm located in Montreal. Been playing for a while (...about 32yrs...). I have my PhD in music theory from UBC, and now teach theory and ear training at Vanier College in Montreal. I've also been teaching guitar for about 17yrs.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey guys! My name's Scott, and I'm new here. I belong to a couple other groups, but glad to join a Canadian one. It was brought to my attention by another member, Volke, when I purchased an amp from him.

I'm located in Montreal. Been playing for a while (...about 32yrs...). I have my PhD in music theory from UBC, and now teach theory and ear training at Vanier College in Montreal. I've also been teaching guitar for about 17yrs.
Hi, Scott and welcome sounds like you will be a great asset to the forum, a Ph.D. in music theory, that's awesome!!

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 63 SG Standard, 62 Fender Princeton and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,194 Posts
My wife is edumocated too, we get along... so I suppose this should be okay ;) welcome to the forum man!

Reactions: scottcookmusic

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
We usually ask for pictures of your guitars but with you we'll make an exception... Pictures of that PhD!!! ;) just joking, welcome and looking forward to have you engaged in some of our musical conversations... And pictures of your guitars of course!

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Morning! Coffee??

Sent from my other brain.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts