The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone. I’ve been off and on the forum for a few years now, never really introduced myself. The names Mike, I’m in Barrie, ON. I had a quick question that I should know, but I’ll play the new guy card. How do you post a picture in a thread?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hi Mike !
Welcome back !
What kind of music and on which gear do yo play it ?
P.S. You can post a photo as an avatar even if you are not a gold member...
Otherwise you have to be a full member... and you would not be bothered by ads...

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Good morning everyone. I’ve been off and on the forum for a few years now, never really introduced myself. The names Mike, I’m in Barrie, ON. I had a quick question that I should know, but I’ll play the new guy card. How do you post a picture in a thread?
You can't post them directly without a gold membership, but you can host them elsewhere (imgur, google drive, etc.) and embed them here.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Hi. You can also copy a photo to a photo hosting site and then paste the HTML link. Most photo hosting sites are spam traps. If you plan on sticking around pay for the membership. It makes everything much easier.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Mike !
Welcome back !
What kind of music and on which gear do yo play it ?
P.S. You can post a photo as an avatar even if you are not a gold member...
Otherwise you have to be a full member... and you would not be bothered by ads...
Thanks four the info, I’ll have to sign up the membership.

I play mostly classic rock type stuff. Gear tends to lean towards the vintage vein, a few prized pieces include a 1962 Fender Deluxe with matching Reverb unit, a 1975 Tele Custom, 1966 Gretsch 6120, plus a glut of reissue Strats and Teles. I’ll get some photos up when I’m fully signed up if the masses want to check them out.

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Thanks four the info, I’ll have to sign up the membership.

I play mostly classic rock type stuff. Gear tends to lean towards the vintage vein, a few prized pieces include a 1962 Fender Deluxe with matching Reverb unit, a 1975 Tele Custom, 1966 Gretsch 6120, plus a glut of reissue Strats and Teles. I’ll get some photos up when I’m fully signed up if the masses want to check them out.
You've got my attention.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts