The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Reminds me of the signs all over the fences around the African Lion Safari out by Ancaster or wherever it is:

"Trespassers Will be Eaten"

Doubt they get many trespassers...

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
Reminds me of the signs all over the fences around the African Lion Safari out by Ancaster or wherever it is:

"Trespassers Will be Eaten"

Doubt they get many trespassers...
Stupidity is a surprising thing!

That what I tought too when I was in Iceland. We were doing a trekk over a sleeping volcano. Signs everywhere. If you fall in a ice crack you can just die from cold, famine or bone crushed. Iceland have a very strick policy about trespassers and not following the (logical) rules in the wild. If you don't follow the rules, you are on your own. They will help you, at your own cost, but they will never put other people life to save you from your stupidity.

Back the the volcano, I saw some footprints in the snow, someone walk a couple of feet away from the fence... a hole in the snow big enough for a man and no footprints back...
Since nature attractions are not guarded, there was nobody to tell to. An old icelander told us that he hopes the poor soul died fast cause there under ice caverns where you can suffer a long time before dying.

·
Premium Member
13,180 Posts
Yeah, saw that article. My reaction was similar. I've got no sympathy for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts