The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,849 Posts
The guitar featured in this video turned out fantastic!

PS
If I have overstepped my boundary by posting, my bad!
I will not be upset if it is removed by out moderators.
Cheers!
'Moderators'? What is this 'moderators' you speak of?

This site is completely unmoderated. Even when called upon, they are 'personna non grata'. I think you're pretty safe. Especially if that mod'd Marshall guy can repeatedly post and repost stuff in the amp section every week, shilling his stuff. This is gentle in comparison.

BTW, I enjoyed the short video. I wouldn't mind seeing more. Nothing like a good, hand-crafted acoustic guitar, IMO. Good luck to you and your future builds.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I to would love to see more of your work having seen many from BC always good to see others. I when another guitar forum did a give away where several builders decided to participate in building a give away acoustic and was fun watching the video of that build as it went along ( unfortunate one builder hit a snag but was corrected by another ) still was fun to watch.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
'Moderators'? What is this 'moderators' you speak of?

This site is completely unmoderated. Even when called upon, they are 'personna non grata'. I think you're pretty safe. Especially if that mod'd Marshall guy can repeatedly post and repost stuff in the amp section every week, shilling his stuff. This is gentle in comparison.

BTW, I enjoyed the short video. I wouldn't mind seeing more. Nothing like a good, hand-crafted acoustic guitar, IMO. Good luck to you and your future builds.
Thank you! Here is the full 7 minute video. Start to finish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts