The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi eveyone, I've been on this site for a couple of days. But i need some help how do we get a display picture on the site i want to put my guitar on there can someone help me?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Register at photobucket.com and then use the insert image button. As a tip if your posting a pic instead of remembering it's name I usually open a second browser and use copy and paste. This seems to work easily for me...

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
smashing_pumpkins_06 said:
ok i uploaded my picture now how do i get it onto my site?
Whenever you want to put a pic up in any post or thread follow these directions.

Click on reply or create a new post. Type in your message and then below your message click on the "insert Image" tab. When you click on that button you will get a box that pops up that says "please enter the URL of your image" this will be the address that you can find at photobucket when you uploaded your picture. You can copy and paste that address in this box. Make sure you dont get the http:// twice. Then click OK. If you have done that right, your picture that you loaded to photobucket will instantly appear on your post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts