The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting a guitar soon, but I dont really want it (cause its a strat) so I might trade it for one in this pawn shop (the one across from L&M on bloor). The two guitars are an Explorer, and an rg-ish type one with a floyd rose, both made by Slammer Guitars. Im trying to figure out if I want looks over a floyd rose.. The only problem is that the floyd is stuck about 2cm up from he body.. I guess this really depends on what condition the guitar is, seeing the Explorer is $199 and the Floyd one is $299. Do you think I should get one of the two, keep the strat, or sell it to the place and get a guitar somewhere else?

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
First, why buy a guitar that you dont want.
Second, why buy a guitar just for looks?...............

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
If youre getting it for free, why not use it? I assume if youre getting it for free, its fairly low end and pawn shops will not give you much for it. As for the Slammers, those sound like they are overpriced............

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
Pacificas are great SirCon. They were designed by good ole Rich Lasner who designed many of the Ibanez RG guitar. They really put Yamaha back into the guitar game..............

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
lol just stick with the freebie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts